International Service Committee
Goals of the International Services Committee for 2021-22:
- Increase active participation of clubs in the district in and/or contributing to an international service project by 50 % (25 clubs)
- Be a clearinghouse for international projects and share information about international service opportunities
- Request each club to have an international chair/contact person that will be invited to the monthly meetings.
- Provide regular international articles in the Spectrum, the monthly district newsletter.
- Provide a basic overview of cultural backgrounds of countries for clubs participating in international projects.
The District 6710 International Services Committee meets monthly via Zoom at 2:00 p.m. (CT)/ 3:00 p.m. (ET) on the 2nd Tuesday of the month. All Rotarians are invited to participate. For the Zoom link, contact either Bill Miller or Muriel Harris.
Bill Miller, Co-Chair
Muriel Harris, Co-Chair